When it comes to electronics, I feel as if I’m in a constant war. There’s just no winning. As soon as you buy anything, it is outdated. Only a handful of years will pass before you will be itching for a new one. That or it’ll break and you’re forced to buy a new one. This wishlist may change next year or next month. I have no idea.
For the most part, the things on my wishlist are considered the “best” for my usage needs. I put realistic vs. unrealistic to represent whether I consider it “within my budget”.
- Hard Drive – Because my laptop is running out of space (!)
- Accessories – Mousepads and wristpads are easy fixes for better comfort.
- Mouse – Again, better comfort. But it’s really for gaming…
- Camera – I really want better photos and possibly videos!
- Microphone – Again, for better videos!
- Laptop – Could change if my laptop dies earlier
- Earbuds – I really want these for running, though my current wired ones are fine.
- Headphones – Least necessary because I have some and I’m not an audiophile.
Some links that helped me:
- The Best Portable Hard Drive– Wirecutter
- Looking for a Gaming Mouse for Small Hands?– The Tech Planet
- Snapsort – Basically looked for Continuous AF and External Mic Jack. Then price.
- The Top 10 Best Microphones for DSLR Video Cameras– Mic Reviews
- Best Gaming Laptops 2016– LaptopMag
- The Best Thin Gaming Laptop For Every Need– Gizmodo/Sean Buckley
- 15 best laptops you can buy in 2016– Tech Radar
- Jaybird X2 Review: Best Bluetooth Earbuds!– MKBHD
- Audio Technica ATH-M50X Review!– MKBHD